Simple TV Tuner Setup

Hello all,

I'm running RH 8.0 on a P III 500 mhz, 320 ram, on-board video card. Could anyone suggest a TV tuner card that would be a very basic and easy install? One for which I won't have to research the net for drivers and the appropriate setup configuration, but can simply drop into a PCI slot, maybe have to run an RPM against for support, and take a stock X app for TV watching and possibly capture and be ready to run with.

It all doesn't have to be quite that simple, but close to it would be great. Thank you all for any assistance you can give on this matter.

Respectfully,

J...etc.