RE: WinTV PVR 250

The last messages on this topic are included below.
I responded to shs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx indicating my interest -- have heard
nothing.
Anyone else with more info ?
Henrik

http://pvr.opcenter.de/viewtopic.php?t=953 says:

Post subject: Interested in doing Linux development for the PVR 250/350?

There may be a chance to do Linux development work (open source) for the
WinTV-PVR-250 and 350. If you are interested, send an email  message to me
at shs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with subject line "I'm Linux Developer" the follow
info will be for forward to you.

To all other reading this be sure help pass the word around to other forum
and news group etc, etc
thank sign by SHS
http://pvr.opcenter.de/viewtopic.php?t=758 says:

Yes that rigth Hauppauge has an interest in working with the Linux community
on the PVR-250 and PVR-350 only. So Please reply to Topics "I'am interest in
Linux Drivers" Only. Besure pass the word around to the other Linux Video
Forums, Video Newsgroup, ect, ect
tell them where go and sign up. So here your chance to final get REALtime
MPEG encode for Linux the more people that sign up that better that chacne
are that this will happing, No this is not a Joke.