RE: [V4L] driver for matrox meteor II?

   Hi, i have a standard card too, i've just loaded v4l2 API. I downloaded
Meteor II driver from:
  http://www.emlix.com/en/opensource/meteor2/index.html
i think you too. I haven't tried it yet, but i hope that it runs (Driver
says that it's for Meteor-II family including standard card). This mail
doesn't solve you anything, at least we're two trying it. If driver doesn't
work i'll try to rewrite basic tasks. If i manage to do it, i'll send you.

   Bye