Re: Re: Is the REAL doc for saa7134 and flyvideo 3000 available?

On 11 Oct 2002 17:19:57 GMT
Gerd Knorr <kraxel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >  Could you please indicate, more or less, which registers to tweak in
> >  order to get color carrier to lock on PAL-N/NC systems? The SAA7134
> >  works fine with PAL-B (including sound), but I cannot get it to
> >  lock on color carriers from a videorecorder that outputs PAL-B...
>
> Try setting chroma_ctrl1 to 0x93 or 0xb3 (and please tell me if it
> works, I'll add a new tv norm entry then ...).
>
>   Gerd

Hallo Gerd,

Both values work! I have the impression that 0x93 is slightly better though.
Video recorder works nice. No sound, but I'm suspecting that's normal - the
recorder has a separate audio output, so I guess it doesn't have a sound
carrier.

Now I have to get the tuner working. No image or sign of carrier at all.
And, more strange, XAWTV keeps switching back to Composite2.

John