Re: Is the REAL doc for saa7134 and flyvideo 3000 available?

After following this thread for the past few months, I'm beginning to
wonder if there's different revisions of the FV3K board, and some
differences between the FV3K-noradio and FV3K+FM boards.
Someone really needs to compile the board revision and chip list for these
different boards to be sure.

I wonder how the windows drivers are made, because it appears that
they manage to work on all revisions. They work on mine, at least
that I know. Is there a way to detect the board revision? Inserting
module saa7134 on my linux box issues the warning about
eprom missing, so, is there another way that the software could
automaticaly detect the board revision and act upon this
information?

Stane