Re: meteor-ii frame grabbing problem

Try loading the module with the parameter 'dmask=255' and send a message
with the relevant part of /var/log/messages (if you're running RH).
Further, more details on your configuration would be helpful.
Problematic areaes worth inspecting could be the correctness of your DCF
file (which camera are you using?; test your DCF file with Matrox
Imaging under MS Windows) and basic v4l2 operation (try loading the
dummy driver).

I am using the Meteor-2 Multi-Channel and it is working just fine when
grabbing in greyscale (RGB format). Colour grabs are not yet supported
but they are on the way (I am currently using a working beta driver from
Cord Seele). Streaming video has given me a lot of trouble (both in
greyscale and colour) and I still can't get it to work, but hopefully
this will be more stable in the next version of the driver.

Cheers,
- Christian