Re: Sound on AverTV stereo Card

> I have the above mentioned tuner card.  Works great, except for the audio
> seems to be stuck on the SAP channel, and I can't get it to change to the
> primary (also, I don't believe the stereo is functioning).. Anyone have any
> suggestions on this one?  Doesn't look like the card is listed as supported
> in the source.

I had a similar problem with one of my AverMedia cards, that wasn't officially
listed. It was autodetected as card 41, but I needed to bring the audiomux and
audio_hook entries from card 6 down to the card 41 entry, as well as change the
audiomux[0] as hinted in the card 6 comments.

Why didn't I just force it to card=6 ? becoz then I couldn't change channel.

Now I don't assume that my replicating my exact modifications will work with
your card, but I suggest playing with the entries and shuffling them around
will eventually find you the right options.

And when you do find them, don't forget to mail all the relevant details to the
list so the card maintainers can keep notes for any future driver modifications.

--
Michael O'Keefe                      |          mokeefe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Live on and Ride a '96 Honda CBR1000F|          roxus@xxxxxxx      / |