saa7134 - latest experiences

Hi,

I've silently gathered the experiences of the last 2 weeks about my
flyvideo3k. I did not touched the config, nor the card, just booted up every
evening, and tried whether it works or not. When it worked, I saw TV for a
few hours.

However stupid it sounds, I can clearly state the following: my flyvideo3k
card starts working in about every 4 days. (I mean starts working == has
both sound and picture). I watch TV for 2-3 days, and *meanwhile* I'm
watching xawtv, the picture goes out. I might switch channels, quit and
start xawtv again, it has no picture, only sound. And *after that* if I
reboot, I fall back to the core problem: I have only pic, and no sound, and
this stays so for the next ~4 days, and the whole process rollbacks to the
start :)

hope that's some pieces of useful info tracking down the problem,

Christopher
--
.Digital.Yearning.for.Networked.Assassination.and.Xenocide