Re: ATI All-inWonder 128 tv tuner

Mark Saunders wrote:

Is there any chance of getting the tv tuner on this card working under RH7.2? I am new to the list and if this is an old topic 'I'm sorry. I have downloaded the files for bttv and xawtv. I would like to run these as modules and not rebuild the kernel. Any ideas?

I gave up trying to get this working under RH 7.2 and RH 7.3.
The GATOS project and list were helpful but only if I wanted to
slide down the slippery slope of rebuilding my XFree, their drivers, possibly even my kernel.

I gave up and bought a board which is supported with the bttv, xawtv, etc. already in the stock RH.

Much easier, much happier.

I still wish I could just load some drivers, rpms, etc. and use the AIW but I don't think its ever going to happen.

R.Parr
Temporal Arts