multiple brooktrees for video capture - PCI bus problems.

Hi all,

I read from the archives that on a board with multiple brooktrees, there might be some PCI bus problems. Currently we have a board with altogether 2 brooktrees. Occassionally an FBUS and FDSR interrupt is caught in the interrupt routine, signifying the two brooktrees is competing for the same bus. However, the video quality is still very good and frame rate is acceptable at around 3-4 fps.

But a new board with 5 brooktrees is in the works, I wonder if the bus problems would severely limit the frame rate or is capturing possible at all? Anyone has any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

regards,
chuan foong, chong