MPEG4 simple viewer and tuning multi-recording

	Two questions:
1) Does anybody know how can I view the MPEG4 simple format generated by
libfame 0.8.9 with the switch -P "mpeg4"? I got libdivxdecore but I don't
know any program that uses that and I'd like to know something more before
trying to write a program using it.

2) I'm trying to set up a system to grab images from four bttv grabbers (with
a Provideo PV148 card). I made it work on a C3 800Mhz using a VIA motherboard
(Mini ITX) but I have some problem when recording four mpeg together. The
worst thing is that the system sometimes hangs up when I stop the recording.
I lose keyboard and mouse and I can't do anything else than turning the power
off, for the happiness of my root filesystem. The motherboard is a low-cost
choice, I know, but I think there is something bad about the PCI bus.
Can't I adjust PCI bus settings to get bttv work better? I already have
put in my modules.conf:
alias char-major-81 bttv
options bttv card=39,39,39,39 gbuffers=10
options tuner type=4
I have already recompiled my kernel (2.4.18) with C3 optimizations on.
I'm still using v4linux 1. Could a switch towards v4l2 help me?

		Thanks in advance.
							Stefano Alessio