Re: Re: Re: Video4linux-list digest, Vol 1 #637 - 15 msgs (Out of Office auto reply)

Mike Frisch wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 03:54:51PM +1030, tebneff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > I agree completely, however can't we just add another rule to our
> > .procmailrc?
>
> Wouldn't stopping the traffic at the source be better?

No, because the next person who goes on vacation will
do the same thing.

I think technically the appropriate way to handle this is
to go into your Mailman admin page and under Privacy section
"Hold posts with header value matching a specified regexp. (Details)"

add

but then you'd think Mailman would already be checking
that header.

If that doesn't work, you should be able to add: