My first realtime v4l deinterlacer

  Hey all,

  Here's my first cheap attempt at a deinterlacer, and it doesn't
deinterlace! :)

  http://www.dumbterm.net/graphics/tvtime/

  I've mostly been playing with issues relating to all my old friends:
video refresh sync problems, Xv having to deal with 59.94fps video, how
early do I need to start blitting the next field to have it display on
time, etc.

  This version uses linear interpolation of the missing field, and looks
pretty much identical to my TV at a nice high framerate.  I started off
by trying some of my more CPU-intensive deinterlacing algorithms, but my
Xv driver was too slow so I'm working on that first.

  Let me know what you think,
--
Billy Biggs
vektor@xxxxxxxxxxxx