Re: Experience with Nogatech USB Vision

Hi Erik!

While I can't give you any more specific advice, I can say that there are
several sample drivers that work in this way out there. For sure the
quickcam express drivers

http://qce-ga.sf.net

communicate with the quickcam express over usb, and the quickcam is an i2c
device.

I think the Creative Webcam (CPIA) drivers and the Philipps Vesta/TuiCam
drivers also use i2c over usb.

Richie