Re: FM Radio on bttv?

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 07:05:55PM -0500, Christopher Bergeron wrote:
> I just installed an rpm with FM support for XMMS but I can't find
> documentation anywhere!  Can anyone help?  Are there modules I need to
> install in order to access the radio features?  is there a radio app I can
> use (console or X) to diag. or just tune my radio?

AFAIR you must modprobe bttv module with parameter "radio=1"
then you can use app called "radio" from xawtv, but it's very strange, I didn't
used it last time, but I remember it had very annoying bug: you have to set
very high frequency to activate it, then set correct frequency to listen your
fav. station
there are few radio applications on freshmeat.net - gradio or gnome-radio for
gnome and kradio or kde-radio for kde

--
Don't care which God you follow
Whose promises you swallow