OpenPVR project up and running

OK All,

I got approval from SourceForge for the OpenPVR project.  There is no
webpage yet but the sourceforge page is at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/openpvr/

There is one list so far, openpvr-devel.  Until traffic suffices I
think one list should be fine.  I really would like to keep this list
on-topic for the integration job and glue required to build a PVR and
leave the v4l list for issues with v4l.  Discussion of what
applications and settings, etc. that people are using to capture are
fine, but getting under the hood of an individual application and it's
kernel/capturing interface, etc. should stay on v4l.

So lets get some discussion going about what people have put together
and see if we can start writing some recipes.

As I said earlier, any HTML fans that want to venture into writing a
"homepage" for us, please let me know.  Let's move that over to
openpvr-devel though, or even better, take it offline.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell