Re: Any help with audio with a MM210 TV Card

Julian Robbins wrote:

Hi everyone

I recently bought a cheap TV card. I have got the video working but not the audio. I understand that the card type is critical in respect to this. Unfortunately, my card, a Modular Technology MM210 bt878 chipset is not listed under the cardlist. A MM205 card (card =23) gives good video but no sound. Card bought at PCWorld in the UK. Is there much difference with these cards? Or can anyone help me find my sound? I'm not a hacker so would appreciate any help that anyone can give me. Running on a Duron 800MHZ, 396MB RAM Riva TNT card .running mandrake 8.1
Julian