Re: Is this the list to discuss the vcr project?

Stan Brown wrote:

I've discovered a wonderful procet called vcr at www.stack.nl/~brama/vcr

I've beeen playing around with this, and Mplayer all weekend trying to set
up my Linux system to do useful video recording.

I'm close, but need to discuss a few details with people more experience
than I in this area.

I looked at that web site, but did not find a mailing list for it.

Is this list an aporopriate place to discuss this? If not can anyone sugest
a more appropriate place?

Thanks.

This isn't _really_ the appropriate place, but a large number of people on the list would be interested, and nobody has complained so far (at least not too vocally) - so it would probably be OK to post to this list.

-justin