RH 7.2 Xconfigure - detecting wrong video card / using wrong screen

I've set up a dual boot with RH 7.2 and windows 98 SE And it runs good
but there is this tiny problem that I cannot get X workin in RH.
On my Machine there is a onboard ATI mach64 (ATI rage pro) but i dun't
use that one. I use a banshee card (Monster Fusion from Diamond) But
when I try to configure X, it only finds my ATI card and then says okee
use this oke and I can only press okee ( In the setup menu for x
configuration) and then i have to set up my monitor.
When I start X
I get an error that the screen is not available, others are but they
ain't configured.
How I am gonna configure it sow It will use the banshee card instead of
the ATI card.
I tried to disable the ATI card on the mainboard setting a jumper. But
RH still finds the ATI card and set's it to the card for X use.
Do you recognise this problem ? Do you know a solution ? Please e-mail
me at tfe@xxxxxxxxxxx