xcaptest is not showing the image properly

Please, I'm using the matrox meteor driver available on the k-team web page.
I could compile it in a red hat 7.1 (kernel 2.4.2-2) and I could run the
vcat application without problem, but the xcaptest application is not
showing the image properly.

The image shown is distorced and mainly blue and green. I would like to
display a grayscale image since my camera is b&w.
I've tried to change the VID_PIX_FLAGS to V4L2_PIX_FMT_GREY but the xcaptest
still tries to display a "BGR4" image.

Another problem I've found is when I try to change the parameters of
xcaptest using the menu options.
When I try to change the size using the menu, an error message "S_FMT in
capture_size: Invalid argument" is displayed in the console. When I try to
change the Standard, the message is "S_STD in capture_std: Invalid
argument".

I tried to compile vcat using V4L2_PIX_FMT_GREY instead of
V4L2_PIX_FMT_BGR24. When the new vcat is executed, it returns the error
"S_FMT returned error 2".

I would be glad if someone could give me some hint to solve this problem.

Valdir