Re: RemoteVision progress

Hello.

> Problems:
>
> - i can only grab 352x288 pictures (windows driver can do 640x480). I'm
> not aware of how the resolution is changed, i'm just using the 'motion'
> program that should be taking care of this. If i change to 640x480 the
> image is completely broken, as if there were two different images
> interlaced.
>
> - the frame is out of sync, i can see the vertical sync bar. i don't
> know how bt848 is supposed to sync with video, maybe this have something
> to do with that microcontroller? pll settings also don't seem to make
> any difference...

The two problems above seems to be related to weak sync between the inputs.
Even the first, where you try to grab a single image, but get a broken one,
should be something related to input changing, where it seems to loose sync,
even on the same input.
Have you tried to run xawtv over this for some minutes, with no input
changes ?
Just remembering again, Imagenation PXC 200 ( I dont remember the correct
name) had this problem, some time ago, but a kind soul fixed it in the bttv
driver, as its works in that early Rubini driver. Just a matter of
initialize some microcontroller to get the correct image.

Regards

Gleicon S. Moraes --
gleicon@xxxxxxxxxxxx - gleicon@xxxxxxxxxx
http://videodog.cjb.net