RE: Help

Here is some info...

Thanks in advance for your help...

---------------
lspci
00:0b.0 Multimedia video controller: Brooktree Corporation Bt878 (rev 02)
00:0b.1 Multimedia controller: Brooktree Corporation Bt878 (rev 02)
---------------
/etc/modules.conf
alias parport_lowlevel parport_pc
alias eth0 e100
alias usb-controller usb-uhci
alias eth1 e100
# i2c
alias char-major-89     i2c-dev
options i2c-core        i2c_debug=1
options i2c-algo-bit    bit_test=1
# bttv
alias char-major-81     videodev
alias char-major-81-0   bttv
options bttv            card=0 radio=1

Modprobe
[root@SR/root]# modprobe bttv
i2c-core.o: i2c core module
i2c-algo-bit.o: i2c bit algorithm module

(it hangs hard here...)