video4linux

All,

It has take a while, but I have been able to get my Phoebe TV Master card to
work using XAWTV software.  I was able to finally get sound from the card by
using the an audiomux=0x02 option on the insmod bttv module load command.
The audiomux tip was found in the mail archives.

The one remaining problem I have is that I am not able to control the volume
with the plus and minus keys. I am able to see the volume percentage change
on the XAWTV window, but the volume level from the speakers does not change.
My questions has two parts, First, Is the audio level controlled by the TV
card itself  or by the Linux mixer? Second is there a setting that I can
change to tell XAWTV software to use the Linux mixer for volume control?  I
can control the volume using the mixer controls, but not from the XAWTV
software.

Thanks in advance
Dick Holst