Re: Using Video amd FM tuning in the same app.

Actually all I really wanted to do was to switch between watchin' TV and
listening to the radio from with in the same application.  Nothing to fancy but
I was wondering what the best way to do this, in terms of V4L. Is it easiest (&
safiest) to close /dev/video and open /dev/radio and vice versa or is there
some other way to accomplish this?

Thanks for all those who've replied so far. I really appreciate the feedback..

Cheers,

 -Smitty