Re: Using Video amd FM tuning in the same app.

Hi,

> > > Does not work with e.g. one hauppauge card. It has only one tuner and
> > > cant tune both, tv and fm.
> >
> > Uh, then how WinME does that !? I have only one hauppauge card
> > and under WinME I can encode with RealProducer both radio and video
> > at the same time.
>
> I was thinking about this - are you capturing FM radio and _composite_
> video together?

Yes ! Currently experimenting to do exatcly that in linux too ..
Video V4L2 part works beautifully, still experimenting with audio
part.

> Gerd?  Was such a hookup ever envisaged?

He _is_ busy now ! :)
Heh, I'm already missing daily updates on bytesex.org/xawtv :)

*grin*

--
FUBared.

Ova poruka poslana je upotrebom HThinet WebMail usluge.
https://webmail.hinet.hr