Re[2]: bt878 AGC

Hello.

Maybe I haven't exactly described the video source. It is really the
problem of Gain Control.
I have _extrenal_ multiplexr ( and chip has it's own too - internal )

so I have:

cameras:
1: --- |
2: --- |M ---- [TV input of chip ] ---
.. --- |U
8: --- |X
So i receive only one frame at the moment.
When chip detects blank frame it increases brightness ( not at the
moment, it lasts some frames ).
So it is really AGC.

Regards,
Dmitry.