Re: How to set Transport stream bitrate?

Thenmozhi,

What do you use as an output device? Do you feed some hardware on the back end, or
do you just generate a bitstream, store it someplace, and then use a software
decoder to read it?

The reason I'm asking is that typically, your TS bitrate is determined by your
output medium. A 64QAM digital cable system will have a bitrate of 26970350 bps,
for example. You'll have to generate enough null packets to get that bitrate.

As Vinod pointed out, you'll have to worry about the T-STD. Read that part of the
spec, and then read it again. Then sleep over it, and read it once more. It's
nasty, but it's good for you.

Cheers,

Ori