Re: device driver for ezcam II

Ferenc Tamas Gyurcsan wrote:

Hi everybody,

I looked around on the net, and found out that there is not much for this
webcamera. I also found out that it pretty much s*cks, but I have one now, so
it's a nice challenge:-). Especially, because I don't have an OS on which I
could try it.

So my question is if I wanted to go ahead and start writing a device driver for
this thing, what would be a good documentation to start with? So I guess I'm
asking somebody who has been through this road how they managed to succeed?
I have some knowledge of kernel(s), but this would be my first real device
driver.