Re: multiple cameras with hauppauge impact vcb

> Thorsten Kutska writes:
>  > hi everybody!
>  >
>  > i'm new to v4l and i lack some linux knowledge as well (i know, so
please no
>  > rtfms, this is very important to me)
>  >
>  > i installed a impact vcb video card on my debian system. the card
features
>  > 3x video in and is supposed to support capturing from all these inputs
>  > simultaneously. i managed to capture video from one input using the
"motion"

> This card (the impact vcb model 558 as shown on www.hauppauge.de)
> most certainly cannot capture from all inputs simultaneously.
> But I also cannot see where Hauppauge claims that on their pages.
>
> Ralph

Thanks Ralph, maybe i was wrong with that and trusted a friend too much
(very likely because of the cheap price, but whats the sense of building a
3x video in card then).

Could you tell me how to get a multiple input card to work with v4l as i
described it anyway?

Thorsten