Re: Turning odd fields into even.

On 26 Jul 2001 08:14:13 -0300, Gleicon S. Moraes wrote:
> Does the interpolation works well to add even+odd fields ? Last time I saw
> it, using motion objects, I got a blur in the resulting image ( even filed
> was slightly shifted).

Well, I was not too clear. What I intend to do is not interpolate
(add/mix lines) odd+even fieds. My intention is to display/store even
fields untouched but change the odd ones so that the half black line is
not displayed and the image does not suffer from a half-pixel vertical
displacement.

I know it is possible to do so with an interpolation routine which uses
the captured odd frame to approximate what would be the values of the
even field pixel lines.

Does anyone have any information on this?

Thanks,

	Miguel