Re: No sound with dc10plus/lavtools.

Carl,

I know this is an old e-mail but... I have the same configuration and it works for me (different audio card though). The only time I have seen problems is when the mixer settings are wrong from X Windows. Start up the X mixer application and make sure the recording source is set as line1. Of course I use the "-l -1" option in lavrec to leave the mixer settings alone. I use slab to verify the sound source and set the volume correctly.

Ed-T.

Carl-Mikael Ahlgren wrote:
I'm trying a dc10plus card with zoran-0.8 driver. Kernel 2.4.3, with all v4l stuff compiled as modules. The soundcars is a SB live player 1024, and i'm using emu10k1.o driver from kernel.

Recording and playback works, but the sound doesn't work with recording (i think it works with playback but i'm not 100% sure). I have checked the mixer settings and tested recording sound with other programs. I use lavtools-1.2 for recording and playback.

Does someone know the problem, or have an idea on how to pinpoint the problem?

mvh Carlis