Re: NVrec problem

> The fact that your warp value is shooting up probably means that the data
rates are wrong.
> I have never seen it happen before, but it could possibly happen when
> you have an NTSC signal, and are using v4l1, but have not specified
> "-norm NTSC" on the command line.  Note that even this may be broken, as
> I do not have an NTSC source to test on...

Well, I'm on PAL here in the UK so that eliminates the NTSC possibility, and
I'm using
your most recent V4L2 driver.

What I don't have is my TV card plugged into the sound card as I never got
around to doing
it.  I would imagine though, that this would just give me no sound rather
than problems.

Regards,
    Simon