Re: hanging system with bttv

> sorry for another offtopic, but I read many bad things about via686, where
> can I find info which duron/athlon motherboard works good, without problems
> with Linux?

I'm using AMD chipset boards and have had no problems except with bttv and
a beta Irongate chipset before the real Athlon release, but they do seem to
only come attached to the high end boards

Also in the running is the new ALi Athlon chipset, but I can't offer
opinions.

Note - many of the VIA boards are fine, find someone with a solid board,
get the same board and bios rev 8)