Re: c library for analysis

ok. I can see that this have been made.
My problem is that this have to bee done in soft realtime.
I can not capture -> save and make the analysis. (fx. in gimp)

it have to bee done like this ->
grab picture from camera . Make analysis, do something based on the
analysis,  grab next picture and do it all over again.
In this there is no save to harddisk. There is not enough timefor that.

So I am looking for a c/c++ library that have funktions call like
    picture = laplacian(picture, hight, width);
    picture = black_white(picture, height,width, threshold)
    etc..
(I have made these to, the laplacian in first order)

Another problem is that the system is atonom and do not have X, monitor,
and is not attched to any kind off network.

I can see that gimp have it all (and very well made)

Anders Gnistrup
BTW. well, I can just make a inspection off the code and make sometihing
similer.