How to get digitized TV-Audio?

   I am looking for a way to get digitized, stereo audio
from TV-broadcasts into LINUX.  What might be the easiest
way to do this?

   Should I look for a TV-Tuner with integrated digital audio
and write/expand a driver to deliver the digitized audio stream?

    Might I be able to get a fancy radio tuner that could
get broadcast TV stereo audio?
(I have cheap radios that get mono-tv audio...  is stereo much harder?)

    Is the easiest method to get either a TV or Radio tuner
which patches to an audio card?  Do any of them have
a digital audio patch?

    Can anybody give me adivce about where to search for
appropriate hardware and/or drivers to address this problem?

                  Aaron Birenboim
                  Albuquerque, NM