Security Camera Video to Apache

I am working on a project for a restaurant. What I need to accomplish is to feed the video signal from a b&w video security camera system into a 6.2 redhat linux box (Pentium 200 MMX), then serve up that stream through apache to the internet. The goal is to allow management to observe via the internet what is happening at the restaurants at all times.

The Linux box will have a static IP address and DSL connection. A couple questions:

1. Which video capture cards will work well for receiving the video feed from the security camera system?

2. What software will work well for serving the video stream to the internet? The frames per second don't need to be very high.

Thanks for any advice.

Darryl Tang