Re: ATI TV Wonder Composite Input

I analyze sound source switching in my good working driver for
Windows and it do next (see below...). By this expirience, I prepare
next patch for msp3400.c, whitch work much better then my
previous patch. (good working mute/unmute on external source, etc.)

Windows drive do this for all Tv cards using MSP3400 chip. It
maybe working good for all other cards under BTTV.

Lukas.

For external sound source:

WriteDSP($d,$3000);

VIDEO_SOUND_STEREO:
		WriteDSP($08, $0220 or nicam);
		WriteDSP($0a, $0220 or nicam);
VIDEO_SOUND_MONO,
VIDEO_SOUND_LANG1:
		WriteDSP($08, $0200 or nicam);
		WriteDSP($0a, $0200 or nicam);
VIDEO_SOUND_LANG2:
		WriteDSP($08, $0210 or nicam);
		WriteDSP($0a, $0210 or nicam);

For tuner sound source:

WriteDSP($d,$0);

VIDEO_SOUND_STEREO:
		WriteDSP($08, $0020 or nicam);
		WriteDSP($0a, $0020 or nicam);
VIDEO_SOUND_MONO,
VIDEO_SOUND_LANG1:
		WriteDSP($08, $0000 or nicam);
		WriteDSP($0a, $0000 or nicam);
VIDEO_SOUND_LANG2:
		WriteDSP($08, $0010 or nicam);
		WriteDSP($0a, $0010 or nicam);

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,