Re: ATI TV Wonder Composite Input

> > 	/* Lukas Gebauer <geby@xxxxxxxx> */
> > 	name:		"ATI TV-Wonder",
> >
> > 	/* Lukas Gebauer <geby@xxxxxxxx> */
> > 	name:		"ATI TV-Wonder VE",
> >
> > And please, map PCI autodetect for Tv-Wonder from HAUPPAGE to this
> > configuration. Thanks.
>
> Have both cards the same PCI Subsystem ID?  If so, is there any way to
> detect which one a given card is?

I don't know. But your current PCI subsystem ID is match to TV-Wonder.
Owners of TV-wonder VE must specify card type as insmod option. Any
problem? ;-)

> > And I do some experiment about switching sound for external sources,
> > and I little modify msp3400.c routines. See to attachment.
> Can I get this as unified diff please (diff -u oldfile newfile) ?

Yes, I can, but later, because now I am at work, not at home, where I
have Linux. ;-)

> > Gerd, do you plan build this card configuration and modification of
> > msp3400.c in nect version of BTTV?
> Yes.  The msp3400 scart switching needs some more fixes throuth, the
> scart switching must be made configureable somehow to handle both the
> Hauppauge and ATI boards.

It maybe need some feature for change switching options by card
configuration. It is IMHO best solution. But I not Linux and C++
programmer.:-/

Lukas.

Louci se Lukas Gebauer.

E-mail: gebauerl@xxxxxx