realproducer with an Osprey 100

Hi all

I'm trying to set up a realproducer server with an Osprey 100 board.

I've compiled a 2.2.19 kernel and use a bttv-0.7.63 driver.

I want to get the image from a composite or s-video source. With xawtv, it
works great. But I have to change the video source from Television to
Composite1 to see the video camera image on my screen.

Now, if I want to encode the video source with realproducer I don't know
how to set up the board in a way it knows it must take the signal from
Composite. Is there insmod option that cat do that ? I've searched around
in all the READMEs and other docs but didn't find an answer.

Norbert

Omedia sa              Av. de la Gare 38          CH1920 Martigny
Norbert Crettol                                 Internet services
nc@xxxxxxxxx                                  connexions, conseil
++41 27 722 04 50     http://www.omedia.ch        creation de Web