Re: Examble for using V4L API

Simon Turvey wrote:

> > i am a newbe in using the V4L-API and found no documentation in the net,
> > except the API-DOC.
>
> Welcome to the marvellous world of V4L.  The API documentation is
> badly lacking at the moment and you might encounter some difficulty
> extracting hints on how to begin from some members of the community.
>
> I've taken the decision to move the V4L2 - an altogether more rounded
> API with significantly more documentation.
>
> If you want to persist with V4L I'd me more than happy to mail you some
> of the test programs I knocked together while learning.

Hi Simon
I am trying to maintain a site w/ examples of using API. Many people
contributed me codes or pieces about it.
There are many apps and people not ready yet to jump into v4l2..
My site is:
tuna.someone.net/video4linux/
or
planeta.terra.com.br/informatica/gleicon/video4linux/

I would be very glad to receive your examples and codes too, and more
glad yet if you let me put them in this website.

Thanks

--
Gleicon S. Moraes

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture.
                -- Frank Zappa