CCD camera included with Pixelview PlayTV PAK

Hello,

I have a Pixelview PlayTV PAK.  Using kernel 2.4 and card=50 for
bttv.o, I was able to configure the card.  However, I could not get
the included quartz camera to work.  I just plugged it in (*after*
other options I could see were Composite1 and S-Video which I also
tried).

All I saw was a blue screen.  Searching the kernel list-archives
revealed only 1 message of interest which said the rockwell CCD camera
included with this card is NOT supported.  That message was about 6-8
months old, so I am asking here.

<rant>
PS: My question might have been answered before, but this mailing list
 archives does'nt look to be searchable.  What I found to be more
 annonying was that archives can only be viewed by members, and the
 site uses SSL, and that too a broken one (I could'nt view it in
Galeon, and opera complains that the signers are not registered).  For
an open project, these restrictions don't make any sense to me.
</rant>

Regards,
Lokesh.
--