Re: Blasphemous Ignorance ?

Tobias Gogolin wrote:

> > > Which Program might I be talking about ???
> >
> > I don't know.  Don't leave us in suspense, what the hell are you talking
> > about?
> >
> > Ian
> >

> The Programmers who wrote it are on this list
>
> I wish I was fit in C and had the time to implement it cause it wouldnt take more than maybe 20 lines in Java

"I wish", "I would", "If I had time". Excuses.
Why dont you sit your ass and fix it ? Or contact the developer to get a
*friendly* mail exchange ?
This is, definately, the wrong way to ask for bug fixes or new
implementations, you should read the license, and the source code, to
understand, at least, what is happening.

> Or I wish the maintainers would just say it just had been implemented in the last version - I only need to download or that the
> version that came with my distributions is just not the latest
>
> The Suspense is Hopefully Beneficial - the involved Individuals allready know I feel sure

this kind of thing is not the type we, developers and users, want.
btw, i dont care if you like suspense, I dont even know you.
Just try to be more friendly or go code your programs alone..
Excuse my point of view, but everyone who is coding, or developing for
linux, v4l, anything *free* (like free speech, etc, etc) should at least
have our respect and consideration.
If you dont like him, his software, try another software. But starting
such thread with no sense at all, is very depressive..

--
Gleicon S. Moraes

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture.
                -- Frank Zappa