Re: Blasphemous Ignorance ?

> insinuating that he's been detrimental to V4L is um... pretty misguided.

? detrimental

I never Implied anything like that
No it is great that the little 'prueba' in Question has made it so far
And its true mine was not the purest 'Righteous' approach

And no I am coding Java all day but I forgot even how to read C - Sorry :(

And to make it more livable lets file this under

 ;P    (8     Plasfemos  PigNoRantz    :)

Yes when I first thought about mentioning it I thought it was funny :)

Blasphemous implies that our work is before the Greater Oneness
We are creating our technical Soul the evolving media of communication
Something maybe not as enduring as Pyramids but Awe-inspiring when it works !

To top it all it is my Own Ignorance to not grab these things so Quickly
And wanting to find it all prepared for me
At the end there wouldn't be anything special to the Implementations I am offering
I once wrote a request for someone to help me with a w3cam issue too
- had the machine running for days with this nice remote configurable .pl
Nobody replied (didn't check any logs) Maybe nobody tried - Certainly nobody advised me if I need to configure some .xyz file I
don't know about
The whole V4L thing is a very very Black Box to me
I want to be Enlightened - I am working on great visions of making it easier to automatically generate visual code explorers - Cause
I know there will always be code and the more cody it is the more efficient (at times)
But for a Human (that doesn't want to dedicate his live to just one detail) it is important to provide a friendly interface and/or
fair documentation...

What preprogrammed this thread is also the documentation (may it was an old one I remembered reading) And being of German Origin
myself I do Understand B]

So don't take it without my full Compassion - Landsman Gerd ?

So V4L is a Char Device - offering its outputstream after sending a sequence of incantation structures
is this file xAwTv was missing necessary also for w3cam or videodog ?
Are there any Fast and Pure WhitePapers on it ?

Linux is a miracle to me. The programmers are being looked up to as Higher beings - for their creative potential its well deserved -
A Programmer to enter this realm by having given live to an organism that is in demand and becomes part of the multiplying pools of
this Fractal Netscape - and even more if in self-less fashion enters the code as open to the million fingers of evolution extending
its live-expecance and making it part of the greater construct the virtual building through which so many walk - making it more of a
reality even if it is an escape from reality ?

My work is nothing special - hard to find a single thing that you could use every day ...
its at http://ultra.ens.uabc.mx/jws
Is a product of research and a little teaching of simple Java
I am hoping I finish something presentable soon !
till then forgive my Blasphemous Ignorance!

yours truely

Tobias

 http://zapping.sourceforge.net/
 Looks very sexy and - I am still waiting on a very slow loading Glibc 2.2