[V4L] using esd with bttv instead of oss

I have a Pinnacle PCTV Pro, after much tweaking... guess what... sound
didn't work... I finnaly figured out the specific problem I have.

What works :

Normal sound through the es1370 module using xmms/esd for example
Normal tv/sound through the evaluating oss modules using xawtv

What doens't work :

Hearing sound while watching tv while not having loaded the oss modules
but the es1370 module using xawtv

If have upgrade to *all* the latest versions yesterday (kernel, bttv,
i2c, xawtv), but this had no effect.

Can somebody shed some light/insight on this please ?
(if I can get this to work its byebye windows for me, so pleaaase :)

--
Remco (a.k.a. spin)

"If you put a jackass in front of a roomful of people, he'll
 embarrass himself. If you put a jackass in front of a computer,
 he'll shame his family even unto the seventh generation."

-- Greg Knauss (7 August 2000)