Re: [V4L] Mpeg2 Program stream

>         Is mjpeg_beta_1a.tar.gz the file that has the changes? but it
> seems to be a mpeg1 systems encoder than a mpeg2 systems encoder. if it is
> not the right could u mail me the right tar file

No its well out of date.  Up to 30 min ago you'd have to have gone to
the cvs to get the up-to-date version.  However,sourceforge's incoming
server has just come live...

So all the relevant tarballs are now available on

http://download.sourceforge.net/mjpeg

The tarballs you want are:
http://download.sourceforge.net/mjpeg/jpeg-mmx-1.1.2.tar.gz
http://download.sourceforge.net/mjpeg/libmovtar-0.1.1.tar.gz
http://download.sourceforge.net/mjpeg/quicktime4linux-1.2njpg.tar.gz
http://download.sourceforge.net/mjpeg/mjpegtools-1.3b2.tar.gz

Technically, you don't necessarily need the quicktime and jpeg tarballs
but since they fix problems with the current distributed versions you're
better off using them.  The need for them will eventually disappear.

See INSTALL in the mjpegtools tarball for detailed installation
instructions.

N.b. There's is already (sigh!) a known bug on K6-2 and (perhaps) K6-3
CPU's.  Some extended 3D-Now! crept in where only non-extended 3D-Now!
should have been...  It should be fixed sometime this evening (UK time).

Andrew