Re: [V4L] OpenGL Support / Multiple-Input Cards?

Tobias Gogolin writes:
 > >By: "Wesley Hosking" <wes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 > > http://www.atlantek.com.au/picprodigy
 >
 > I love that aproach to put the sea of gates type programable logic onto the
 > board next to all that ram
 > May I ask what Vendor You/They (I didn't get if your part of the developers
 > or just evaluating for use ?)

No problem - for the programmable logic chip, we use the
Xlinx XCV300E, XCV600E, XCV1000E, XCV2000E  (we also use an XCV300E
and a spartan for the PCI interface, Video interfacing, timeing,
memory handling, DMA, etc... ).

 > use for those In System Programable Chips ?
 >
 > Any of these ?

yes, the PDF file has a block diagram (as does the web page - although
the resolution might be a bit low to tell )....

We have been designing processing boards for other people for a long
time now, and we thought that this would be suitable for a lot of
tasks that we have seen implemented around, and probably a lot more we
wouldn't have a clue about ;-)

all the best,
wes

PS: We will be making the CLP part of the chip open-source for
anything we aren't licensing of others - ie: probably a number of demo
applications, as will all of the driver software (for Linux).