RE: [V4L] OpenGL Support / Multiple-Input Cards?

True many OpenGL drivers are poorly optimized for blitting with glDrawPixels. Try using glTexSubImage2D instead; e.g. create a simple GL_QUAD and apply the video image as a texture map. Since many PC cards are designed for 3D gaming, we've found that texture mapping is often better optimized than 2D blits.