Re: [V4L] ATI TV Wonder - Sound from non-TV interfaces

> So would this suggest it is possibly setup as your second thought above?
> That it may connect the audio mux to some of the GPIO pins of the
> bt848/878 chip? If so, where would you suggest I be looking for that? Or
> is it even possible in the current drivers?

See Sound-FAQ.  The tvcards array has a per-card list of values (one for
each input) it has to write to the gpio port.  This works in most cases
where some mux chip just reacts if you raise line foo from 0 to 1 ...

Might be also a i2c-connected audio mux chip like the tea6300 which is
used on STB boards.

  Gerd

--
Wirtschaftsinformatiker == Leute, die zwar die aktuellen Aktienkurse
jedes Softwareherstellers kennen, aber keines der Produkte auch nur