[V4L] Radiotrack2 growl

I got my hands on an Aimslab Radiotrack card. The driver radio-rtrack2
worked and sound and tuning are okay. However when tuning a station there
is a growl in the background (mp3 for your listening pleasure:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~orchard/growl.mp3). I did the following:

- tested on Win98 and two Debian 2.2 systems
- removed all the cards, including sound and vga
- disconnected the antenna and build a Farraday cage to avoid unwanted signals

The growl is still there, in certain spots on the dial.

Did anyone experience this too, or did I buy a lemon and should ask for a
replacement?

Thanks, Hans

---

It's nice to be liked, but better by far to get paid -- Liz Phair