Re: [V4L] PC TV tuner with PAL out, anyone ?

Hi again everyone,

Thanks a bunch for the suggestions so far.

For reasons way beyond technical comprehension we cannot simply do the
"hook up a VCR/TV" and control it using the remote control (even by
making a linux box into a remote control). We have  already suggested
this to our client, but it is not sufficiently advanced to have the
effect apparently required (I have a suspicion that we are talking about
a face-saving action on behalf of somebody who has claimed this would be
simple to do in an integrated solution ;-)

Yeah, I know it's stupid, but for now that is the way things are. At
present I am leaning to the "put an extra BNC connector on the back
plane and steal the composite signal on the tuner output solution".

Cheers

Jan